Monday, May 23, 2016

WEEK #90 Feliz Dia de la Madre :)

Hey guys!!  Soo this week was such a great one!!  Loved talking with my family yesterday and laughing with them and spending some quality time talking and such!  I seriously have the best family in the whole world from my Mom to my Dad to my grandparents to my brothers and sisters  uncles, aunts, cousins, and friends.  I seriously feel soo blessed to have ALL of you in my life!  So great talking with you all yesterday!  And well.. Ill see you all in Utah very soon!

This week we moved houses.  Are new house is sooo legit!  We also did divisions in Potrerillos with some cool elders from Arizona and had some fun!  The rest of the week was kind of a blur.  But we were able to find Tyrone again and well he found us in the street and told us some good news that he finally decided to stop listening to all the bashing about the church from other churches cause everyone bashes the good ones and especially the best one and he said I wanna be baptized.  Why Not?  Soo that was super cool to find him and that hes solved a lot of his own problems in this time!  

Something funny that happened this week was that I was trying to teach my comp how to do a handstand and to practice by putting his feet up on the door and holding himself there and lowering himself down slowly after.  Well it didnt quite work like that cause he put his hands super far out from the door and then banged his feet on the door and forgot about the come down slow part and dropped straight on his head and sprawled out on the floor.  It was hilarious!  Soo ya were working with that!  

Then Sunday we had a sweet Mothers Day baptism and were able to baptize a mother!  Actually who we baptized is the mother of Dunya who we baptized like 2 months ago!  Such a cool baptism and her faith and courage was inspiring in this whole process.  Soo cool to be able to help a family come together!  Were gonna work with the brothers now and see what we can do!  Please continue to pray for us!  And thanks sooo much for all the support, prayers, encouragement and love youve all sent my way my whole mission!  I wouldnt have been able to do it without you!!  Have a great week!!

Love Elder Hunt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment